I am a self-employed, independent LPL financial advisor. I work exclusively for my clients. My mission is to assist, advise, and support my clients in two broad financial areas: (1) risk identification and management, and (2) building and protecting wealth.
Hallmarks of My Practice
Independence ~ Resources ~ Bench
Strength and a desire to know you and make a difference
- Rule #1: do no harm . . . get to know and understand you, your family, your business
- Identify financial goals, priorities, and issues . . . and receive your guidance Provide information, perspective analysis, and ideas to address your concerns and get your reactions
- Develop and implement agreed-upon strategies towards your game plan
Exceptional tools and professional resources
- Bay Financial Associates, Waltham, Massachusetts . . .robust financial and insurance services platform supporting independent advisors;
- A voluntary national partnership of veteran independent insurance and employee benefits practitioners providing and sharing state-of-the-art domestic and international services and solutions; and
- LPL Financial, Boston and San Diego . . . the largest independent financial services company of in the US*.
My wife and I live in Lexington, Massachusetts and have two liberated daughters. My personal interests include jazz, golf, current events, history, bourbon, rye and scotch. Volunteer activities have included coaching kids in sports and serving on the Board of the Lexington Education Foundation. I have been, in countless ways, an active volunteer for my college alma mater, Union College, trying to repay it for the immense financial assistance I received that allowed me to attend. The service included 24 years on the college’s Board of Trustees and 10 years as Chair of the Board of Union Graduate College. My degrees are from Union College and Harvard Business School.
Phone: 781-893-0909 x223
The investment professionals at Bay Financial Associates, are registered representatives with, and securities and advisory services offered through, LPL Financial, a registered investment advisor. Member FINRA/SIPC.
The LPL Financial Registered Representative(s) associated with this website may discuss and or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.
*As reported by Financial Planning magazine, June 1996-2021, based on total revenue.