Broker Check
Penelope S. Tzougros, PhD, ChFC, CLU

Penelope S. Tzougros, PhD, ChFC, CLU

After years as a Professor at Northeastern University, CW Post College and Hellenic College, in 1986 I joined Bay Financial Associates. Because I am committed to your understanding your portfolio and your financial plan, I take the time to explain and talk with you about your concerns. To help you make more informed decisions I have produced television shows, radio programs, seminars, webinars and three books. Because of the emails I receive and the requests for speaking engagements, I know that one of the most critical books for many about to retire is Your Home Sweet Home: How to Decide Whether to Stay or Move in Retirement.

For the comprehensive retirement plans I prepare for you, I bring years of research on income generating strategies, the impact of long-term care, and the major decisions about staying or selling your home, which Medicare insurances to apply for and when to draw on Social Security.

Retirement planning is not just about assets but about your values, worries, legacy, and family concerns. We talk about all this to be sure a plan fits what matters to you.

Because of my writing and speaking, I have a national audience and so I am registered in all 50 states. I love to see people retire with confidence, optimism, and a plan for sustainable income. If you have a pressing question about your retirement, call or email me. Let’s talk. I’m here to help about your retirement, call or email. Let’s talk. I’m here to help.


Direct phone: 781-577-2311
Website: Wealthy Choices

The investment professionals at Bay Financial Associates, are registered representatives with, and securities and advisory services offered through, LPL Financial, a registered investment advisor. Member FINRA/SIPC.

The LPL Financial Registered Representative(s) associated with this website may discuss and or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.